Is Your Website ADA Compliant? . . . AND Why It Is Important!
As per the ada website, web content should be accessibility compliance for the blind, deaf, and those who must navigate by voice, screen readers or other assistive technologies.
Get A FREE Review Of Your accessibility statement And Web Contents For ADA Compliance Today . . .
American’s with Disability Act [ADA] . . . Many Have Fallen Victim, You Have A Chance To Safeguard Yourself! Get ada accessible website today
Note: The law provides no time for a company to take action before a lawsuit is filed, and it offers no real defense to a company after a lawsuit has been filed!
Get A FREE Review Of Your Website And Web Contents For ADA Compliance Today Also make it ada accessible.
|Epilepsy safe mode|
|Cognitive Disability Mode|
|Visually Impaired Mode|
|Text Magnifier & Sizing|
|Text to Speech|
|Free Installation (Worth $200)|
|3 days Turnaround-time|
Avoid Nasty and Costly Lawsuits That Suck Your Bank Accounts Dry
Rank Higher In The SEO With Less Effort
Step into a New Huge Untapped Market
You’ll Be Ready To Tap Into a Multi Billion Dollar Market
Right now, the disabled market is valued at 650 billion dollars.
That’s BILLIONS with a capital B.
Now, I don’t advocate taking advantage of disabled people. As a matter of fact, if you do that, then ADA compliancehelper isn’t for you.
However, disabled people need services and spend money as well. So why not put your sites in a position to profit from the market?
If you offer services that truly help and make disabled people’s lives easier, and they’re willing to spend money with you, then it’ll be a win/win all the way around.
But by not making your sites accessible, you lose potential customers and leave money on the table.
ADA compliancehelper Protects You From
And because the Lawyers know the inner workings of the law, they can trap you in an instant for an easy payday.
But when you put the ADA compliancehelper compliance widget on your sites, you’ll protect yourself from getting sued.
Ignorance Is No Excuse. If Your Site Isn’t Compliant, You Can Be Sued!
Check this out:
Not Being ADA Compliant Cost Him Dearly…
Heck, Worse Is, You Can Even Be Sued Multiple Times If You Don’t Take Action Immediately!
Heck, as you can see from above, if this happened to a major restaurant chain like Hooters, which happened to be sued multiple times for the same issue, what hope do you have of escaping ADA compliance?
But How Do You Get Your Website To Be ADA Compliant
Truth is, it’s not close to being easy . . .
You’ll have to go through TONS AND TONS of assets HOPING that you’ll get everything compliant on your site.
And even if you take care of current items on your site, what about all the other pages, files, videos, audio files, and more that are lurking in the dark recesses of your server that you’ve forgotten about?
“To try and sort through each and every one of these items, making sure they are ADA compliant could take you weeks or even months!”
Not to mention that you need to make sure that you:
But We’ve Got You A Better Way . . .
Let Us Bring Our Experience Into Play And Help You Get Your Website & Web Content ADA Compliant In A Flash
Guess What . . . ADA is Great For SEO Too!
Becoming ADA compliant simply means making your site more accessible .
Did you know that having an accessible website is so important that Google gives it more relevance than one that isn’t accessible?
So by not having an accessible website for disabled people, you could be losing out on a ton of potential customers which means losing out on more potential revenue.
Just another reason to get your web content to be ADA Compliant now!
Features in the ADA compliancehelper Product
- Accessibility Policy Statement – Generate beautiful accessibility policy statement on your site. This is important and required as one of the compliance requirements, it informs your site visitors of your level of compliance. More than that, it protects you from incessant lawsuits.
- Epilepsy Safe Mode – Dampens Color and removes blinks. This mode enables people with epilepsy to use the accessibility website test by eliminating the chances of seizures that result from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Cognitive Disability Mode – Helps to focus on specific content. This mode provides different assistive options to help users with cognitive impairments such as Dyslexia, Autism, CVA and others to focus on the essential elements of the website more easily.
- ADHD Friendly Mode – Reduces distractions and improve focus. This mode helps users with ADHD and Neurodevelopmental disorders to read, browse and focus on the main website elements more easily while significantly reducing distractions.
- Blindness Mode – Allows using the site with your screen reader. This mode configures the website to be compatible with screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover and Talkback. A Screen-reader is a software for blind users that is installed on a computer and smartphone and websites must be compatible with it.
- Visually Impaired Mode – Improves Website’s Visuals. This mode adjusts the ada compliant website for the convenience of users with visual impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma and others.
- Content Scaling
- Readability Font
- Dyslexia Friendly
- Highlight Titles
- Text Magnifier and Sizing
- Line Weight
- Letter Spacing
- Text Alignment
- High and Low Saturation
- High Contrast
- Text, Title & Background Colour
- Mute Sounds
- Text To Speech
- Hide Images
- Virtual Keyboards
- Stop Animations Highlight Hover & Focus
- Big Cursor
- Reading Guide
- Keyboard Navigation
- Reading Mask
- Lead Generation
- Accessibility Audit and Compliance Report
Today is your good day, Don’t procrastinate and make your website ADA Compliant!
Book Our Service
Readable Experience Accessibility Features
- Content scaling
- Readability font
- Dyslexia Friendly
- Highlight titles & links
- Text magnifier
- Font sizing, Line weight & Letter spacing
- Text alignment
Accessibility Mode Features
- Epilepsy safe mode
- Cognitive Disability Mode
- ADHD Friendly Mode
- Blindness Mode
- Visually Impaired Mode
Visual Pleasing Experience Accessibility Features
- Dark & Light contrast
- High & Low saturation
- High contrast
- Text & Title colour
- Background colour
Easy Orientation Experience Accessibility Features
- Mute sounds
- Hide images
- Virtual keyboards
- Stop animations
- Highlight hover & focus
- Big black & white cursor
- Reading guide
- Keyboard navigation
- Reading mask
- Text to speech
Listen. Unless You’ve Got An Extra $50k To Burn, You Need To Protect Yourself Now!
These lawsuits are costing business owners tens of thousands of dollars. The average ADA compliance lawsuit is $50,000.
So you have to decide. Do you want to chance losing even 10% of that multiple times over or do you want to make a very small one time investment that will guarantee you never fall victim to an ADA compliance lawsuit now or in the near future?
Book Our Service
DO YOU WANT TO PARTNER WITH US IN PROVIDING ADA COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS TO YOUR CLIENTS?
If you are a website developer or a Digital Marketing Solution provider, we offer you a chance to partner with us and provide ADA COMPLIANCE solutions to your clients and earn good income for yourself.